An error occured during parsing XML data. Please try again.
- The content and information displayed on this web site ("Nairobi Safari Club Information") is the property of Nairobi Safari Club ("Nairobi Safari Club") and/or other parties. The downloading, reproduction, or retransmission of Nairobi Safari Club Information, other than for non-commercial individual use, is strictly prohibited.
- Nairobi Safari Club's Internet sites may contain or reference trademarks, patents, copyrighted materials, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes or other proprietary rights of Nairobi Safari Club and/or other parties. No license to or right in any such trademarks, patents, copyrighted materials, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes and other proprietary rights of Nairobi Safari Club and/or other parties is granted to or conferred upon you.
- You agree that you will not use any device, software or other instrumentality to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of our site, and that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure. In addition, you agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our web pages or the content contained herein, without the prior express consent from an authorized Nairobi Safari Club representative (such consent is deemed given for standard search engine technology employed by Internet search web sites to direct Internet users to this site).
- This site may provide you with the ability to use usernames, passwords, or other codes or devices to gain access to restricted portions of this site ("access codes"). The content contained in such restricted areas is confidential to Nairobi Safari Club, and is provided to you for your business use only. We reserve the right to prohibit the use of such access codes on your behalf by third parties where we determine that such use interferes with our site's operation or results in commercial benefits or other entities to our detriment.
- All Nairobi Safari Club INFORMATION IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
- With respect to all communications you make to Nairobi Safari Club regarding Nairobi Safari Club Information, including but not limited to feedback, questions, comments, suggestions and the like: (a) you shall have no right of confidentiality in your communications and Nairobi Safari Club shall have no obligation to protect your communications from disclosure; (b) Nairobi Safari Club shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute your communications to others without limitation; and (c) Nairobi Safari Club shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, content or techniques contained in your communications for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to the development, production and marketing of products and services that incorporate such information.
- Nairobi Safari Club Information may contain technical inaccuracies and typographical errors, including but not limited to inaccuracies relating to pricing or availability applicable to your transaction. Nairobi Safari Club shall not assume responsibility or liability for any such inaccuracies, errors or omissions, and shall have no obligation to honor reservations or information affected by such inaccuracies. Nairobi Safari Club reserves the right to make changes, corrections, cancellations and/or improvements to Nairobi Safari Club Information, and to the products and programs described in such information, at any time without notice, including after confirmation of a transaction.
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)- Nairobi Safari Club is able to make commission payments by electronic funds transfer (EFT) through the Automated Clearing House (ACH) System. If you complete the EFT registration process provided on Nairobi Safari Club.com, completion of the process signifies that you (1) authorize Nairobi Safari Club to make payments by EFT, (2) certify that you have selected the designated depository institution and provided the correct account information, and (3) accept that all such EFTs will occur in accordance with the following (i) you will give thirty (30) days advance notice to Nairobi Safari Club of any changes regarding your depository institution or other payment instructions and (ii) you accept that all U.S. direct deposits are made with a payment type of "CTX".This is a United States website and is subject to United States law. Nairobi Safari Club will disclose any information regarding the use of this site including personal information pertaining to you without your permission when required by law, or in good faith belief that such action is necessary to investigate or protect against harmful activities to Nairobi Safari Club guests, visitors, associates, or property (including this site), or to others.
No Arrangements for Prohibited Persons -- Nairobi Safari Club is a Kenyan company and is prohibited from providing services to certain “prohibited persons” that are government officials or residents of certain embargoed countries, or terrorists or drug traffickers. You agree to use all reasonable efforts not to arrange for any of these prohibited persons to stay at, use or tour any Nairobi Safari Club facilities.
- Nairobi Safari Club Internet sites contain information on Nairobi Safari Club's worldwide products and services, not all of which are available in every location. A reference to a Nairobi Safari Club product or service on a Nairobi Safari Club Internet site does not imply that such product or service is or will be available in your location.
- If you choose to leave this Nairobi Safari Club site via links to other non-Nairobi Safari Club sites, including those of advertisers, Nairobi Safari Club is not responsible for the privacy policies of those sites or the cookies those sites use. In addition, because Nairobi Safari Club has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that Nairobi Safari Club is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources.
- This is a Kenyan website and is subject to Kenyan law. Nairobi Safari Club will disclose any information regarding the use of this site including personal information pertaining to you without your permission when required by law, or in good faith belief that such action is necessary to investigate or protect against harmful activities to Nairobi Safari Club guests, visitors, associates, or property (including this site), or to others.